Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Finally a WIP





Well as the blog site is called Noo's Knits, I thought it was about time I added some! Here is one *ahem* of my current WIP's. It's a jumper for OH. Pattern taken from here Stitch 'n' Bitch: Nation , and the yarn is Kelso It is originally a pattern with flames up the sleeves, but I've made it plain, and also adapted the pattern and knitted it in the round, so the only seams I will have are around the raglan sleeve tops. I think I could have adapted the whole thing and joined the sleeves in at the base of the armhole, but I didn't want to mess up a jumper that was a) for someone else, and b) too big to frog (!)

So that's what the rest of today will be about - I have started the second sleeve, and really want to get this finished now! It's just at that point where you get a bit fed up with it! I do also have a pair of socks OTN, but that is all for WIP's at the mo, so really I have been very good!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've no doubt you will tame that WIP of yours. I have a few WIPs of my own to tame.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis