Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Thursday, May 25, 2006

It's actually not raining!!!

Whey hay!!!

Got up and walked the dog early as I was a little sceptical that it would stay dry - went fully clad in waterproof clothing just in case!!!! (As yesterday I got caught in an almighty shower when I was the furthest I could be from the car!)

Have also been to Sainsburys (oh joy!) and had lunch. Now I would dearly love to get in the garden and make the most of the dry, but I have work to do, so fingers crossed that this is not a blip and I will finally get the grass cut and my washing dry by the weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:06 pm

    5 Day Outlook, Rain sat. Sun,Mon,Tue,Wed, Bright, you may get your grass cut! As there is a water shortage,use whisky instead and the grass will come up half cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silvia4:40 am

    It seems it does not just Rain on the plain in Spain

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis