Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Just quickly

I've noticed it's been nearly a week since I "Blogged" which frankly isn't really good enough is it?!

So just a very quick update.

I am knitting the apocalypse hoodie again, more in the manner in which it was designed. I have some old sirdar highlander which is lovely and never seemed to be enough for any projects. Good thing about this hoodie is that it's knitted top down, so I can stop before I run out of yarn! - Hopefully it will make something resembling a sweater! (I've still made it V-neck as I'm not sure about putting in zips - will have to try on something smaller and less important!)

Am also knitting a pair of chevron socks - nothing special really, and if I was really honest I'm a bit bored with them, but they're good when the weather is hot.

Have also started a Kiri shawl in three balls of burgundy alpaca that were left from a throw/shawl thing that I made my grandmother for Christmas last year. The alpaca is scrummy and non-itch, so I thought it would make a nice shawl, and would also boost my likelihood of getting on with my first ever lace project!

More news soon. Promise!

2 comments:

  1. Zips are scary :)

    I have a project on the go that will need on and I'm worried about it already.
    H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm scared of zips too! The kiri sounds ike it will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis