Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Sunday, June 04, 2006

What happens on a sunny weekend. . . .

. . . . . . the aloe vera babies come out to say hello!. . . . . .

..... hanging curtain things get made for conservatory, as it's like a greenhouse in here (it also hides the crud that falls on the roof, which I now can't clean 'cos of the hosepipe ban - yay two purposes in one!). . . . .
. . . . . a vest top in M&D's birthday present ribbon gets started. . . . . .
. . . . . a pair of toe - up trainer socks get started. . . . .

and finally I get sun-burnt!!!!! (just a little!)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with these sockies, I've just ordered SKS too, so will maybe do my next socks toe up too. I'll watch your progress with interest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tryed Toe up Socks. Adding that to my never ending list!!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis