Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Saturday, July 22, 2006

I scream, You scream, We all scream, Ice Cream!

(It's a jazz song............. I haven't flipped!)

Especially for Helen, here in all it's half eaten glory is my rum and raisin ice cream!!



It's really good!!! And was a lovely way to finish another day that had got into the 30's!! (By the way I am less than 10 miles from the place that officially recorded the hottest July temperature on record this week - 36.5 deg C at Wisley!!! - that's hot!!)

I'm excited today as there are forecasts of rain and storms. So my intention is to walk into town then take the dog for a well deserved walk - hope they've got it right, 'cos I love a good storm!!!

Have a good weekend everyone!

7 comments:

  1. OOh Noo, that ice cream looks yummy,do you have a machine to make it in? I'm tempted to have a go at making some since everyone in the house keeps raiding the freezer and the ice cream that was in there has dissappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious looking ice-cream! Just nipped over from fromthesheepsback blog to let you know that you can knit dishcloths in either craft cotton (as here on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-x-100g-CRAFT-COTTON-KNITTING-and-CROCHET-YARN_W0QQitemZ320009192933QQihZ011QQcategoryZ36595QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem) or you can just use normal cotton (I often pick up balls in charity shops for this reason). HTH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Now that is some tasty looking icecream.

    I've dribbled on my keyboard now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the Ice creme looks totaly yummy I am having a hard time not licking the screen!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmmmmmmm. Nuff said ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:14 am

    or, if you don't like jazz, it was a dance track about 12 years ago..... can you email me some of that ice cream please?! sis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watched a movie last night with Tom Waitts and Antonio Bellini...totally mad...but in Orleans Parish Prison good ol Antonio had the whole prison singing...yes you guessed it.."i scream, you scream, we all scream ice cream"....woooooo

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis