Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Saturday, July 29, 2006

A lovely easy Saturday

Ooops tried to blog this straight from photo-bucket but methinks photos are a bit on the large size! - Oh well hope you like them!!! (let me know if you can't see them 'cos I think photobucket is a bit temperamental, but just wanted to give this a go.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



A Cloud of alpaca

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Alpaca fibre

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Spun alpaca

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Spun Alpaca

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



My poor garden in the drought - where'd all the grass go????

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Have you ever seen anything more silly???? - Spot takes it easy

5 comments:

  1. Yaarn Pr0n at its finest! Poor Spot-he'll be so embarrassed when he sees that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Look at hi slittle pink tongue! I love dogs they always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly Doggy!!! But oh so cute...don't force me to show a picture of my Mutt it's not pretty!!!
    Isn't the Alpaca Delicious??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice spinning - are you going to dyeit or keep it natural?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the spinning - was the alpaca easy to spin (if anything is easy to spin LOL!)? Spot is soooo cute, and your grass looks like ours, I've even managed to kill a lavender bush I've had for years, well the heat has and lack of watering :-(

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis