Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What kind of needles are you?







What kind of knitting needles are you?




You are interchangeable.Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every eventuality covered and every opportunity just has to be taken. Every fiber is wonderful, and every day is a new beginning. You are good at so many things, it's amazing, but you can easily lose your place and forget to show up. They have row counters for people like you!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code


Ha Ha interchangeable just about says it all - and as it happens I've just bought a row counter on eBay - well actually I got one of those hand tally counters that big burly bouncers have on door of night clubs that I am far to old to go to, but it does that same thing for half the price of a knitting row counter!!!

2 comments:

  1. I was interchangeables too! I think I confused it by saying I wanted to eat cookies while knitting on a space ship... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interchangeable too!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis