Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ally Pally tomorrow

Well, it seems to have come around very quickly! - Mum and I are off to Alexandra Palace tomorrow for the knitting and stitching show.

She has announced on the angel yarns forum that we will be carrying something obvious to identify ourselves to fellow angels. Unfortunately I don't know what it is but if you see two people carrying something weird - it's probably us!!! (Or if you see a 38 year old walking along sulking like a 5 year old at being made to carry something embarrassing by her mother - this is equally likely to be us!)

I am sitting here in my dark conservatory at the moment writing this, listening to Sarah Mclachlan, (actually this cd)who's amazing, haunting voice always seems to come into its own as the evenings draw in!!! ahhhh I love Autumn!!! - Spot and I have been for a fabulous walk this evening. Cut a little short unfortunately by her cutting her tongue (actually that's a regular occurence - it hangs out so far when she gets panty!) but today it was bad and she bled all over herself - down her chest and all over her front paws! She really looked like she'd been in a fight! - Now my little girl is not one for washing - she will come in from a walk, wet, muddy, and covered in all sorts and just curl up and go to sleep! - Today, she hasn't stopped washing her own blood off herself since she walked through the door - go figure!!!

8 comments:

  1. Have fun at Ally Pally! I am dying to know what your Mum Has in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:17 am

    the image of mum wandering thru ally pally with you dragging your feet behind holding a big banner or something is REALLY funny!!! (probably because it's you not me!!!) sis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time at Ally Pally! I'm intrigued by what your mum has in store!

    Hope Spot is much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a good day. C'mon, show us your loot!!! :)

    Hope Spot is better too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the job! *dances around in circles*

    I've just got back from Ally Pally - it was awesome! Have a great time :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww poor Spot! Hope you enjoy Ally Pally and come back with lots of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. poor spot. i hope he's better now. and i bet you had a great time at ally pally. shame it's so far away from me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww poor spot, glad she is better now (read the next post). I love Autumn too, my favourite season.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis