Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

What a great Philosophy!

MY PHILOSOPHY OF HOUSECLEANING!

I don't do windows because . I love birds and don't want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.

I don't wax floors because . I am terrified a guest will slip and get hurt then I'll feel terrible ( plus they may sue me.)

I don't mind the dust bunnies because They are very good company, I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.

I don't disturb cobwebs because .. I want every creature to have a home of their own.

I don't Spring Clean because .. I love all the seasons and don't want the others to get jealous.

I don't pull weeds in the garden because . I don't want to get in God's way, HE is an excellent designer!

I don't put things away because .. My husband will never be able to find them again.

I don't do gourmet meals when I entertain because . I don't want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.

I don't iron because... I choose to believe them when they say "Permanent Press".

I don't stress much on anything because: "A type" personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol' woman!! (Actually I'm doing pretty well in that category.)

______________________________________________________

I found this on a new forum, "Creative Living for the 21st Century" (Green living, self sufficiency and all other lovely things) and they found it on here: http://www.highlonesomeranch.com/LivingWithoutElectricity.html I just think it's perfect!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. :) I like that!

    I was thinking about making a 'straw stove' yesterday while cooking stew. Sadly though, it's the sort of thing that I think about but never try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have been following that philosophy for years LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:12 pm

    that philosophy is my ambition!!! not sure you can teach an old dog new tricks though.
    M
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a philosophy I should adopt:-) Not sure dh will be keen on the new me though, but just think of all the extra knitting time:O LOL who needs a husband anyway;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I firmly believe in those.
    Ban Ironing..stay wrinkly

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's been my philosophy since I moved away from my parents... and I doubt it's ever going to change!! Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sounds just like me too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it. This has been my philosophy for most of my adult life. Apart from my burst of cleaninga few days ago (see my blog).

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis