Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Monday, October 23, 2006

Yarnforward Magazine

I got my copy of Yarnforward on Saturday, and have to say I am really impressed. The articles are nicely written and interesting, and the patterns are good. Various styles so most should find one that they will like. None of the patterns are taken from existing publications, (which is a definite bonus) and all patterns are given with three recommended yarns in three budget categories - Cheap/Middle of the Road/ and Whhoooo Hoooo I'm going to pull in this! (OK those are not what they are called, but this is my blog and I wanna have some fun!!

I'm defintely going to make the cover pattern - "Ariel" and am thinking of maybe getting some cashmere plied up for it - unless I find something else! (Can't think about it yet, must get on with Christmas knitting!)

All in all, I think Kerrie's done an amazing job, and I'm really looking forward to the next issue out in January!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. Was just wondering what the sizings were like - we talking airbrushed thin or luscious curves (cos curves rule here!)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very interesting - I think I might have into investigate further! ;)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis