Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Friday, November 24, 2006

My WIP's are back

I'd just like to say a HUGE thank you to Jacquie who runs the bloggers' paradise forum, for sorting out my code and getting my progress bars back. For some reason they worked in the old blogger, but since upgrading to Beta, they had disappeared. Apparently all to do with a document.write statement - Yeah Whatever!! (Might as well be double dutch to me) But Jacquie you're a star for sorting it out and I'm eternally grateful!

1 comment:

  1. You are most welcome!

    I have been trying to get the word out to others who use the same progress bars that they will need to fix them when they upgrade so hopefully some of you will see this.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis