Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Monday, November 20, 2006

Sessions

Flicking around on the TV late last night (as I have a habit of doing when I can't find something to watch) I found Paul Simon on BBC Sessions. Well I have to admit to having a very soft spot for Paul Simon, having spent a whole heap of my youth singing along to all the Simon and Garfunkel albums, and consquently to both Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel as solo artists. I was pleased to hear him sing some of his older (and in my humble opinion, far superior) songs, and even more pleased to realise that I still know every word to sing along!!! Ahh don't you just love a bit of nostalgia!!!

3 comments:

  1. We were lucky enough to see Simon and Garfunkel live when they toured here a couple of years ago. They did all their old stuff - it was fantastic. It was great to see them together again after all these years. and it was great to see two guys so comfortable on the stage doing what they love to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just a poor boy, though my story's seldom told......

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mum used to love paul simon, I always remember the album graceland playing in our home when I was younger, and actually there was a documentary on the other night about the influence of paul simon on south african music, and the album graceland:-)Made me smile when all those familiar songs came on!!!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis