Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Strictly Finished!!!

Whilst watching some celebrities and sports personalities ballroom dance last night, I finished off some knitting!

I don't normally post piccies of me on here (as you know) but the photos are taken, and I really can't be bothered to edit them, and can't see myself getting stalked on the basis of these!!!!!!

So, First up is the Apocalypse Hoodie, as previously mentioned here It's still a V-neck and not a cardigan as the pattern, but I love it and it's just perfect for a house-sweater! - I made the sleeves a bit short on purpose so they don't get in the way on the odd occassion I do wash-up!! I also made it longer, and put a short 2x2 rib on the bottom to stop it curling up and keep my back warm!

Not the best photo of the Noro cardigan, but will do for now. (I'm still wearing the hoodie underneath as it's too darn cold to be undressing!!!) I need to get a zip for it and am not sure what colour to choose, one of the darker ones I think. Anyway it's wonderful and warm and I love it!

13 comments:

  1. Hi, great FO's. The hoodie fits you perfectly and the Noro colours are fab and it looks very cosy.

    You are now a fully fledged member of the Crafty Threads n Yarns blog ring. Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both claire!!!!
    I think I'd go for a dark zip for the noro jacket too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hoodie looks like it was made for you :-)
    the noro jacket is so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hoodie... looks fab on you!
    The idea of shortening the sleeves is very good..

    The noro cardi looks great too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:52 am

    that hoodie looks lovely, and a bit like the one you made me which is comfy and really warm :-), how about an aubergine-y colour zip??? (hark at me, giving advice!!!) sis xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous FOs. I like the hoodies especially - you did a really good job on making it fit so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Noo, lovely to finally meet you (brave girl posting pics of yourself and very nice ones they are too, too paranoid in the parlour to attempt it, but maybe one day...). Love both of them, but especially the hoodie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both look great (and you do too!). I particularly love the noro jacket - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great knits! The Noro one has fab colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the hoody and hte Noro cardigan. They're both great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab! And great photos too.

    Where do you live? We're having a housewarming and it would be great if you could come :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great knitting. I love them both. I need a hoodie, and the colours in the noro jacket are really pretty. Nice to see you too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your hoodie and I wish I had thought of shortening the sleeves on mine too .. its a washing up pain!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis