Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Saturday, December 30, 2006

AND THE CHARITY TOTAL IS. . . . . . . . .

For my comment for charity post (see here) . . . . Drum Roll please. . . . . . . .

£42 from me, and £38 for M&D. A Total of £80 !!!!

Mine is higher because I pledged £5 for a special story from my sister and I wouldn't want to pledge that on behalf of my lovely parents (though I am sure they will match it!!!!!!!!!)

I am making the donation online on Wednesday. M&D have disappeared on hols for a short while so they will make theirs on their return.

I'd just like to say a very, very big thank you to everyone who commented. I have just read through them (again!) to count them, and some of them have truly brought tears to my eyes. I feel very privaledged to have such special blog friends. Thank you all for helping me do this for Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:38 pm

    Who's a clever girl then and for such a good cause!! We haven't forgotten that we owe you our extra pledge! See you at the bowling alley. Hugs S and J xx---PS love the wintry scenes @ Newlands; so beautiful-wish we'd been there to see it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs*

    no crying now..

    it's all for a good cause and you've done really well.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic conclusion to a brilliant idea! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:31 am

    wow that's fab! glad my story was such a success!!! Happy New Year to all your 'readers' sis xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Noo (and Noo's M&D). What a wonderful thing to do, and I hope 2007 is a wonderful year for you.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis