Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Saturday, December 16, 2006

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Silvia, which is quite good because I don't have much to blog about this close to Christmas!!!!!


THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

I would say I'm not a very weird person, (although others would disagree) so this may take some time!

1 ) I love the rain!!!
2 ) If I don't fall asleep quickly when I go to bed, I change my position to lying flat on my belly with one hand cupping each hip bone. . . . . . I then wake up about 2 hours later with my back set and unable to move!!!!!
3 ) I love trad jazz (some would think that isn't weird, but as the average audience age at a gig appears to be about 95 , I can only deduce that it for someone at the tender age of 38, it is!)
4) Despite loving to laugh, I don't like a single comedy programme on TV!
5) I love to walk the dog, but I hate exercise! (you can tell I'm finding this hard now!)
6 ) I love eating wild game, and am happy to pluck, gutt, cook, eat - but could never have shot/killed it in the first place!!


OK I have to tag, 6 people to complete this meme!. . . . . (don't do it if you don't want to, I don't like these things to end up like chain letters!!!)

I choose:-
Terri:- Because she is quite new to blogging and I don't think she has been tagged yet.
Piglottie:- Because she doesn't strike me as weird so I want to know if I'm right or wrong.
Philo:- Because if anyone can come up with weird stuff, he can!!!!
Bex:- (sorry but the rest of you can't have link to that blog 'cos it's a private one, but I want to know if she knows she's as weird as I think she is!)
Yarnaddict: Because I wonder if any of your Norwegian ways could be construed as weird! (in the nicest possible way of course!), don't know if you'll get a chance to do this before you go home for Christmas, but at least you'll have plenty of time to think about it!

(I only had to tag 6, but if Helen and Diane fancy it then I'd like to know how weird you are too!!!)

(ETA: No-one noticed yesterday that I can't count to 6!! - Only 5 people tagged, so Helen - you're it too!!!!)

8 comments:

  1. So okay I may be a bit weirder then you. I don't have the laying on the belly thing. I do sit with my legs crossed kit or read for too long then walking is diffcult once i get up to hit the bathroom. Remember to leave my office supplies alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silvia3:13 pm

    You realy are weird!! I mean 'I love the Rain'??!! I know we need rain but boy it's horrid stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the rain too :) Join the weird club!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya noo...sorry that i can't do the tag...in the middle of renovating, painting the bedroom for chrissie...bit full on to get ot done...have taken time off work...so apologies for lack of tag...p

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, so I agree with you on 1, 5 and 6 so is that weird enough for you ;-) I shall do the tag thing tomorrow probably when I have some pics of new arrivals in the Parlour...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rain, too, so I'm just as weird as you! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I can't believe that you don't gaffaw out loud at My Hero or Gimme Gimme Gimme.

    Merry Christmas!!
    H.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the rain too, especially watching it splash on water!!
    Have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis