Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Monday, December 11, 2006

Seeing Double!



Spot's half brother came to play today !!! (It should be noted that this is the closest they have ever been to each other by choice!!! - Spot likes her own space!!!!!) We've had a lovely day together! - The weather this morning was atrocious, I would say raining cats and dogs but that would be silly! - but it was raining very very heavily!!! - Then at lunch time it stopped - it didn't get sunny or anything, but it did stop raining, so we took the opportunity to get out and exercise the hounds!!!! We had a ball! It was very wet and muddy, and they were a little over excited to say the least, but it was really beautiful out there! - I know it sounds silly, it was grey and cloudy and the mud was ankle deep, but it was really, really lovely! There are quite a few silver birch up at Newlands Corner where we walk, and they are obviously all leafless and wintry at the moment. Well it seemed like each and every branch and twig had a little raindrop hanging off the end, it was like they had decorated themselves with their very own christmas lights!!!!! - Magical!!!! I really wish I had thought to take the camera (well let's face it you wouldn't really on a day like today would you!), but you will just have to imagine it! Nature's own Oxford Street!!!!!!
__________________
I have just noticed that this is my 100th post - Wow!!!! - Thanks to all who read my blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:28 pm

    ewww what was the 'eau de springer' like after that walk?!! think they would have been blown away up here.... no redeeming features on my travels unfortuantely! sis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure they love each other really:-)And theres nothing quite like the smell of wet dog is there?:-O LOL
    Congratulations on a hundred posts, heres to the next hundred!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you had another arrival in Noo's palace then :-) Sounds like you had a lovely day, and what a beautiful description.

    Congratulations on your 100th post and here's to the next 100! I love reading your blog, its a real pleasure visiting here so a big thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogday to you
    Happy blogday to you
    Happy blogday dear auntie noo
    Happy blogday to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your 100th post!

    The trees must have been so pretty. I love too when the dew settles on spiders' webs and makes them look like strings of pearls - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:52 am

    mmmm nature always has the upper hand where beauty is concerned. I love these magical wintery days just wonderful. Dogs look very contented.
    Happy 100th blog.
    M
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww.. they look so sweet and innocent together!! :D

    Did you see the sunset last night.. the whole sky was red/pink here.. it was really stunning!

    Congrats on the 100th post.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your 100th post. I love the photo of the dogs, I had to look twice too!! They look so alike.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis