Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Friday, January 05, 2007

A bit quiet for the New Year

All's a bit quiet here, as my poor pooch has cut half her foot off having run over a bit of glass that some lovely person (read your own interpretation for that!) left out on our walk! It's horrid and has made me go quite queasy on several occassions! - I am regularly drowning it in salt water, and bless her she is being very good natured about it. Me, on the other hand, . . . . I am upset, emotional, and ready to lynch anyone I see carrying a bottle!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. aww no!!!! poor spot! I hate it when people are irresponsible like that! Hope her paw heels quickly:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Spot:( Hope it gets better soon. I hate when our pets are hurt, especially when it's due to someone else's stupidity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silvia5:41 pm

    And I shall hold the person who is so ignorant and irresponsible!!!! Poor poor Spotykins:( I know you will anyway but give her loads of TLC and huggs and all the good stuff and give her lots of Love from me and my Doggy Kaiser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor thing!! I hope it heals soon. There are some irresposible and careless people about, who just don't care about others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no :(

    Poor Spot. I hope she is on the mend and out running happily very very soon.
    Hx

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis