Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Saturday, January 06, 2007

January's Sockamonth

As previously mentioned I have signed up on the crafty yarns & threads forum to try to knit a pair of socks a month for this year! - It's a great idea, and amazing how much more dedicated you are to knitting them when you are knitting to a dealine!!!

Anyway here is the progress on January's, Knitted in Opal on 2.5mm bamboo DPN's (I did try 2 circs but having dropped a whole needle full of stitches, twice, I decided to stick to the old fashioned approach!) The pattern is slipped stitch rib from sensational knitted socks.


6 comments:

  1. Looking great!!!!!! I love sks:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that colourway, really bright and cheerful!

    I have recently got 2 small circs for the attempting of socks, I'll let you know how I get on...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sockathon going great so far! Its only the 8th and you've almost finished a pair!! I like the pattern too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's looking lovely. and hope spot gets better soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. natalie10:32 pm

    These look cosy. Nice to "meet" another squared paper addict!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely socks. I would like to join the sock a month club, but I live in Canada. Is membership open to knitters outside the UK?

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis