Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Shake Anyone????

It's a tragedy!!!! - They have opened one of those fancy milk-shake stores in town, and I am hooked!!!!! - Do you know the ones I mean? - They make shakes out of vanilla ice cream, milk and a generous helping of your favourite choc bar/biscuit/cereal/cake? The menu seems endless and includes delights such as Black Jack, After Eight, SHerbert Fountain, Apple Pie, Ginger Nuts. . . . . They whizz it all up in a blender and there you are, increased hip sizes in an instant!!!!

It should be noted that I'm not the only one that seems to like it!!!!





10 comments:

  1. sounds delicious!!!!And spot certainly seems to be enjoying it too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:50 pm

    thank god none here yet!! spot really is oneo f the family isn't she?!! sis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds nice.....wish you could send me one by blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy - I love milkshake. Used to frequent haagen daaz in windsor regularly. None up here though :( Spot looks like she's enjoying it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spot is obviously a lady with taste!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, no excuses now, we know who you're really buying them for :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds very posh and very delicious! Ginger nut, vanilla and banana for me please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, something that sounds so wonderful and yet so deadly! I am in two minds whether I want to find one of those milkshake places to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute!! Nice things are always fattening - except yarn!! I must point out that I haven't actually tried to eat any yarn, sniffing and stroking is as far as it goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sydney used to like licking out the yoghurt pots in much the same way as Spot is here... Only he cottoned on to the fact that he just might get his nose stuck - so now he's very careful to take the pot with his teeth before I can do anything naughty!
    I'm on a diet. I don't wish to know about delicious sounding shakes.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis