Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Another Meme/Quizz

You scored as Luna Lovegood. You're an extreme introvert and because of this, are also a deep thinker. You ponder things others would never dream of pondering and stand with your beliefs without backing down. You find it more valuable to daydream than to socialize, because there's so much more going on in your head than others'. Most people don't understand it, but you seem to prefer it that way.

Luna Lovegood

69%

Harry Potter

66%

Albus Dumbledore

63%

Bellatrix Lestrange

63%

Sirius Black

59%

Remus Lupin

56%

Ron Weasley

53%

Hermione Granger

50%

Neville Longbottom

50%

Oliver Wood

47%

Lord Voldemort

38%

Percy Weasley

34%

Severus Snape

31%

Draco Malfoy

9%

Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test
created with QuizFarm.com

It's official - I'm weird!!!!! - Only do this quiz if you have several months to spare - there are 112 questions!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I nearly gave up half way when I realised how long it was, but they were good questions I thought.

    Perhaps we should have made all our moderator candidates take this quiz before we made our final choice - who knew we'd picked a weirdo? Actually, you are already doing an excellent job - thanks so much!

    PS It's taken me 5 goes to get past the word verification so far

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might pass this on to my daughter!! She may enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it this morning after seeing it on Jacquies blog, I was dumbledore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was Luna too! Although closely followed by Neville, Sirius and Snape. I am slightly concerned now and have to go and have a think about my life...

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis