Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Book Meme

I have been tagged by Seahorse, and as ever looking for an excuse not to do tax vouchers, I am now upstairs and ready to tackle it!!

1. Where is the nearest book: Assuming you are not asking about accounting software user guides, or "New CIS Tax rules", then the nearest book is in the bookcase in my bedroom next door!

2. Name the book and author:The Wind in the Willows by Kennth Grahame (nearest because it's a biggish book and lies across the top of the others on the middle shelf!)

3. Turn to page 123

4. Go to the 5th sentence on the page and copy out the next three sentences: Toad listened eagerly, all ears, for a time; at last he could stand it no longer, He slipped out of the room quietly, paid his bill at the bar, and as soon as he got outside sauntered round quietly to the inn~yarn. "There can not be any harm," he said to him-self, "in my only just looking at it!"


5. Tag 3 more people: err anyone that wants to that hasn't already!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lol! Yes, much more interesting than tax rules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent book to quote Noo - one of my all time favourites. I always read it in the autumn, as it feels like an autumn book to me (although it starts in spring!).

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis