Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Monday, March 05, 2007

Lunar Eclipse & a bit of Jazz

Did you see it????? - Wasn't it magical!????

I sat outside from 10:30 pm for half an hour, wrapped in a big (handknit obviously) Aran sweater, and a blanket, and it was just the most fabulous evening. The stars were out in full support of the event too, and the sky was so clear. It was awesome!

I did take a couple of photos but my camera is too small and they didn't come out, so I am linking here to Blueadt's blog, who's DH took some amazing photos.

Yesterday a friend and I went to a local hotel to a jazz afternoon - they hold one every Sunday, and to be honest I rarely go as it can get expensive. But yesterday there was a good band on, and a lovely young friend of mine who plays clarinet and sax was going too, so we joined him at the bar (!) and had a lovely afternoon. Well, let's face it, it was raining like the end of the world, so it was far better to be in having fun!

2 comments:

  1. Well done for staying dry :-) we had arranged to meet friends for lunch in the city and we got soaked as we trekked all over the place.

    Missed the eclipse :-( t'was cloudy here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:22 pm

    We watched the lunar eclipse with your Uncle Peter and Aunty Andy, it was awesome and we were all popping in and out and jumping up and down at the windows, great stuff. Lovely social weekend too.
    M
    X

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis