Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Scarily accurate!

. . . . and proving that Luna Lovegood was no fluke


Your Birthdate: May 16
You're incredibly introverted and introspective. You live inside your head.You spend a lot of alone time meditating and thinking.People see you as withdrawn, and at times they are right.You are caring and deep, but it may be difficult for you to show this side of yourself.
Your strength: Your original approach to thinking
Your weakness: You tend to shy away from others
Your power color: Pale blue
Your power symbol: Wavy line
Your power month: July



(Nicked from Silvia's blog, thanks hun!!!)

4 comments:

  1. I think I'll reserve judgement on that meme. It told me that my strength is: Your supreme genius


    HAHAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bit short sighted to say shying away is a weakness - some people dosome don't - IMO you are a v good judge of character and that might be why? haven't checked mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You share a birthday with my mum! I must check and see what they say about me - although it may be better not to know of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Noo, unbelievable and scary like you said. :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis