Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Blog-a-long April 2007, Three Wishes

I really don't think I can do this...... three wishes........ that there were no genetic terminal illnesses (in other words that children wouldn't be born with a terminal illness before they've even had a chance to live), that everyone who wanted a child could have one, that everyone always gets to say goodbye to the ones they love...... the list could be endless.....

But it's not going to happen, and at the risk of being an almighty spoilsport, it just makes me maudlin to think of it.

You can't change what life is, so I just have one wish, that everyone makes the best of every day. That someone somewhere will make each one of you smile every day, and that smile will come from your heart and warm your soul.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, sniff... think there's something in my eye...

    Lovely sentiments Noo {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree it was a very difficult theme for me too. You have such a lovely way of saying things and your one wish is perfect. I shall try and make sure I am one of the ones making others smile one way or another.

    I think we need a more lighthearted theme for May - do you have any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we've all said it was a difficult theme, but the answers that I have read have all been really good ones!
    I like your wish alot, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This month has flown by and I'm sure I'm going to get my themed post done. A wonderful 3 wishes; it would be nice to think that one day they could come true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:34 am

    you always make me smile with love, pride and warmth, bless you
    M
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis