Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Culprit!!!






Thought he'd be bigger the amount he's eating out of the greenhouse!!!! - But maybe he's feeding a family of 257!!!!!! - Brazen little thing! - I was sitting not 3 ft away knitting, having spent this morning cutting the grass. Thought I could hear a little rustling, and lo and behold a visitor! - Spot didn't even notice!!!! - I came in and got my camera, and still he was there, checking out the new grass cutting to see if he could find any tit bits! - Still might keep him out the greenhouse for a night or two!

8 comments:

  1. Brazen cheek, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for the small furries! (Sorry Noo, you know I'm a small furry fiend but am sorry about your missing produce). He is a cutie though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, cheeky little beggar!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is it I think mice are cute little things, but rats that are only like big mice are totally disgusting?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute brave little mouse! It's a shame they are so destructive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish our visitors were little like that one...the natives here seem to wear boots and have bionic teeth...p

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's very sweet - and I agree with you wholeheartedly jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on snapping the great photos. Thanks for your comment on my "rant" post. Please give my best wishes and a {hug} to your friend and her daughter.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis