Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Some Knitting.....

Just in case you think I've forgotten how..... and also in the hope that acknowledging it will spur me on a bit..... here is the almost finished Sahara. The photo isn't doing any justice to the colour at all, which is a dusty pink chenille, I'll try to get one in daylight in the next day or two.


and here is a little something else I've been having fun with - but I've worked out that my eyesight isn't what it used to be!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Gardening, knitting and cross stitch!! You put me to shame!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're finding some time for the pins amidst all this growing, chicken wrangling and brushing spots teeth :) I love the cross stitch - but then I would, wouldn't I? I find with cross stitch that you need really good light. I bought a daylight box really cheap from somewhere (ebay maybe) which is great for cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cross stitch, but it takes me so long! The last thing I made took me three years to finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sahara is looking lovely. And piglet is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sahara is coming along brilliantly. I love Piglet - he's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis