Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Hey where did the week go?

You'll all be very pleased to hear that I have had a shower!!! - Went to visit a friend today (love you guys!) just to use their shower!!!

Thames Water and The Surrey County Council Highways department are arguing over who's fault it is that is isn't sorted yet - with both admitting it being unacceptable and both blaming the other.... I feel a letter coming on ! But I have been promised that it will be sorted by next week!!! (it wants to be, my raceforlife is on Saturday and after 5km I'm really going to need some hot water to ease my muscles!!!!)

The week has gone super fast, and I've been really busy...... but I don't seem to have done anything! Is it only me this happens to? I have often wondered if I live in a different time vortex to the rest of the population!

So tomorrow I will endeavour to catch you all up... there are purchases with my birthday money (a knitting book, needles, and some yarn!), ebay chicken wire delights, a washout of a bank holiday but loads of knitting, work (well ok I won't bore you with that!)

8 comments:

  1. That time's whizzed round towards the race for life...so don't worry your vortex is running right alongside mine (about the nearest to running I'd do)...LOL Glad you got a shower but hope your own problems are sorted soon.
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you don't smell anymore!!

    Looking forward to seeing your knitting and good luck in the run up to the Race for Life :)

    I'll let you know about the Lambs Pride, hopefully I'll have a bit of left overs to send you so you can have a feel of it yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fast time flies for me is scary at times. I suspect this week went particularly fast because of the holiday.

    I know what it's like to not have hot water for a while - sincerely hope it gets sorted soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:40 am

    Well Clairey you can have a shower at ours anytime and your aroma was certainly beautiful when you left!!
    If those utility people just can't get their act together by Race for Life day, we shall just have to do our post run/walk wash-up and eat up at no.41!! Final week so lets prepare, prepare, prepare!! Love and hugs S & J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you managed to get a shower!

    I live in that time vortex too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you managed to get a shower. Sounds like you have been amazingly patient with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the water gets sorted befor ethe race, good luck with it! Look forward to your knitting news and ebay chicken things!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm another one who lives in the same sort of time vortex - where does it go?!! Glad you had a shower (bet MrNoo is even more glad ;)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis