Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Saturday, June 23, 2007

..How does your garden grow???..

Well apparently ... quite well!! The rain has helped keep everything ticking along, and my garden with it's "no shade" policy is trapping every bit of sun that we do get.... so everything is coming along beautifully!


In all honesty that's about all I have to show you for now, it's been raining almost incessantly all week so I've been busy tidying up some stuff here before starting work on Monday..... now all I have to do is some ironing (I can hear my mother laughing from here!!).
We're having the most amazing thunder storm here at the moment...... they make my head hurt so much, but I love them....... there's hardly anything better than a summer storm!

7 comments:

  1. I can taste thos lovely veggies Noo. :)

    They look as if they are thriving :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish my garden had less shade. Your sweet corn and beans look yummy. Just had an almighty thunderstorm here too...so loud I couldn't hear myself think..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:50 pm

    ironing!!! yes did give me a good laugh.
    The veggies look fanstastic, well ahead of mine. I do have more shade around the greenhouse. Envying those wonderful looking beans, would go a treat with my roasted chicken and rose wine.
    Yep lots of thunderstorms here today too and lots of sunny intervals, great day for painting.
    M
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veggies are looking good.

    I love thunderstorms too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that corn in the top pic?! The leaves look like mine but I don't have any of that cool looking fuzzy stuff yet!

    Best of luck for monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your garden is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely vegetables, the rain is making everthing look so lovely and green.It is pouring down today here!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis