Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Friday, June 08, 2007

I'm Clean!

Water finally fixed last night (they were drilling the road from 9pm to 12:30 - I didn't care!!!) (Thames water have just phoned to thank me for my patience.... strangely it was this that nearly tipped me over the edge - Patience????????? that's the under-statement of the year!!!)

I'm afraid all my good water - keeping inclinations went slightly out the window this morning. I stood for a good 20 mins (if not longer) under a full blast steaming hot shower! - T'was Bliss!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Good for you!! You deserved a long, long shower after all this time. Bet you'll be pleased you've got water after that run tomorrow. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness it is ready for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for fixed water! And just in time for the big run :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped over to wish you good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for water! And I don't think anyone could begrudge you a nice long hot shower! lol.


    Good luck in the Race :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis