Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Party for Silvia

I promised Silvia a party on my blog when Lewis Hamilton won his first Grand Prix. . . . . . . Well that has happened!! So here we go....

I have beer, and ginger cake... or tea or coffee if you prefer.... cheesey biscuits.... grab a seat while we watch the podium !!! ahhhh I must have dust in my eyes (!)

Just hope Robert Kubica is OK after that dreadful crash, sounds like he's OK, so fingers crossed and prayers for him

Lewis drove an incredible, mature race. Fabulous!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Silvia4:25 am

    I am a bit hungover from all the Beer!! The Boy wonder has done it and what a race it was. He was so cool and focus I was on the edge of my seat and when he took the checkered flag i think I gave DH and the Dog something close to heartfailur as I jumped up and down and screamed.
    The only fly in the ointment was Kubica's crash.....It sounds as though he is okay .....My thoughts are with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you when I heard about this on the news!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you believe we didn't watch it! your DN heard it on the news though and was pleased, even though he thought maybe hamilton drove a mcferrari...... d'you want fries with that?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:02 am

    We heard the news whilst away and all had huge smiles, well done Hammy keep it up.
    M XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots been going on since I last popped over.
    Well done on your race for life! I like all your birthday pressies. I treated myself to a full set of bamboo needles too!!! I am part way through my first sock, slowly but surely. I would love to post on the blog about it, but if I'm successful I will probably make some as crimbo pressies!!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis