Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Friday, August 03, 2007

Awards

I have recently been awarded 2 different awards from fellow bloggers. The first was the "Schmoozer":- from Ruth
Schmoozing is the natural ability “to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.” Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogsphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship".

This award means such a lot to me *wipes tear from eye, Gwyneth Paltrow style*. As I do believe the art of blogging and friendship are entwined and the Schmoozer award embodies that thought.

The second award was the "Rockin Girl Blogger" From Queen of the Froggers. and Piglottie (oooh double nominated that must be good!)

How cool is that - Me ?? A Rockin' Girl?!!! LOL

Now who to present these awards on to......... it's hard 'cos I love all the blogs I read, so if I don't choose you it's not cos I don't think you deserve either of them, it's just that I have to leave some of you for other people to nominate.... plus if you notice the size of my blogroll over there on the right, you'll see that if I nominated everyone I'd be here for the next week typing hyperlinks!

So, the nominations are..... *drum roll*

Piglottie for the Schmoozer 'cos you are what blog friends are all about.

Seahorse also for the Schmoozer, because I love the way you write and the different types of postings you do, I often learn things from your blog!

Catknit for the Rockin' Girl, 'cos if ever there was one it's you!

Linz for the Rockin' Girl, 'cos you make the best little animated buttons in the crafting world!

Please note this isn't a list of favourites....... I love you all, otherwise I wouldn't spend so much time reading your blogs!!!! xx


7 comments:

  1. Awww hun! Thank you so much. I am very touched :) And congrats on your awards too - thoroughly deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big THANKYOU from me too :D I'm so chuffed! (I think I need an hankie)

    Congratulations on your award too. Your blog is a pleasure to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done all of you and Auntie Noo on your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done for the awards. I have been gone for sometime but guess what....I am back!!! Be afraid be very afraid!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well deserved awards. Hope you're enoying the sunshine :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh *blush* I am very flattered! :)

    Well done on getting a triple nomination!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, congrats Noo, and ta for the nomination thingy, I don't think I could qualify for a blog award tho, I only just managed to reset my password after about 6 weeks!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis