Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Pluckingham Palace

There are also two new residents, but blogger/my broadband won't play and load the other photos.... might try to do it via the phone later!

Also, I'd just like to say that I have read all 109 new blog posts this morning, and I'm afraid I didn't comment on any as a) broadband still a bit slow so it was quicker to read them in my bloglines, and b) there were just too many. But I did love reading it all.

5 comments:

  1. Very posh! Tis a palace as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:11 pm

    Wow how posh is that!!
    M
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pluckingham is very Swish....where's the red carpet for your posh birds?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your pluckingham palace - its the bees knees

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it bespoke?
    No door or is it a sliding panel activated by beak print?

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis