Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Sunday, November 11, 2007

I was so good!

I only bought the new Stitch 'n' Bitch for men book! - *polishes halo*

It was a fabulous day though, and I met so many people that I know from forums or blogland. Thanks to Joy and Franney for spending most of the day with me, - it was so nice to do it with such great company. Also I got to meet Glynis (who I think is blogless :( ) , Woolly Wormhead, DianeM, Jane, Lixie, and badger. There were plenty of other people there too that I had come across in my internet rambles!!!!

We were saying that whilst in the normal world there are supposed to be 6 (is it 6?) degrees of separation, we believe that in the world of knitting there are only 2, you either know the person (in an internet way ;) ) yourself, or you know someone that does! Small world!

5 comments:

  1. One day we will meet up....you joining Karendipity KAL then???? Go on, you know you want to :) Thanks for comment on blog :). Glad to be back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day out and well done on showing much restraint :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wsa good to see you again on Saturday, and I had great fun with you and Franney! Thanks for your great compny too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For men, about men, to knit yourself a man??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great time and I admire your purchasing restraint!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis