Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Finally Mavis Modelled!



Ok, Ok, it took some time - but honestly 3 days of the wait were for it to dry, and then I had to wait for someone to take the photo........ really, truly!!!



Mavis from the Naturally Noro book by Jane Ellison (for link see previous post)

Knitted on Boyes interchangeables ('cos I can't knit on straights anymore!)
Knitted in Debbie Bliss Aran Tweed. Smallest size. Notes on Pattern: Really easy knit, could have done with the sleeves being a tad shorter. Took only 10 days to make!

9 comments:

  1. Very classy - the colour is perfect with jeans - or anything really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely jumper, you have done a lovely job, as always :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty indeed. Love the colour. I like a long sleeve on tops myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Mavis fits you very well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's lovely Noo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really pretty! Looks like a perfect fit too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHH!! Lovely!! Another 'must make'. It looks really nice and goes well with jeans...just my type of thing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noo it looks tres chic! It really suits you and a perfect fit! :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis