Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fabulous weather

I should have taken a photo..... the day started with a thick frost, but brilliant blue sky, and by 12 noon (having done my 30 min run - with Spot!) I was sitting in the garden (albeit wrapped in a wool cardi, with a scarf), knitting and listening to my latest download from audible. (Falling, by Elizabeth-Jane Howard) I stayed there til 3pm when it got a tad chilly as the sun had gone behind the house - but oh what a lovely thing to spend a February day in the garden......... Perfect!

4 comments:

  1. yes we had that here also and isn't it fabulous to sit knitting in the garden after all the rain? I also had sandals on, no boots and thick socks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:55 pm

    fantastic day, we watched the Rugby and had friends for late lunch with yellow tulips on the table. Aaaaaaaah Spring is indeed only just around that corner.
    M
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful!!! It was a bit springlike today here too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have been having the most amazing weather here as well but alas I been working :( so did not get much chance to sit out in it

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis