Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Saturday, February 09, 2008

What do people search to find your blog

Do you love looking at your stats and finding the weird and wonderful things that people have searched for that has led them to your blog? - I find it fascinating!
This month's offerings are:-

Game Pie
Bits on Maths
(ok those two are quite sensible)

Dorothy Hens night Kings Cross
(I really don't think the poor searcher litterally meant "Dorothy Hen", but that is no doubt what she got when she visited here!)

Jim Mcintosh's jazzaholics (I keep trying to tell him to get his own website then people wouldn't end up at mine! - I think knitting might be a bit of a let-down when you're actually searching for Jazz!)

Best gravy with Rabbit Pie (I don't believe I've ever answered this question, so my humble apologies to the searcher.... but personally I'd use bisto (must be the powder not the granules) with water and a tiny bit of medium-sweet cider.....)

Noro Jacket - hope they liked it!

Auntie Noo Noo's cakes - mmmmmm think this searcher may also have been disappointed, I love cakes but as a lone householder, if I made them I'd be the size of my house!!!!

Recipe for veggie and rice pasties - that searcher ended up at my blog-a-long post for last June where I gave a recipe for veggie pasties, but the IP address was from Australia and I doubt they get quite as many winter root veg as we do, so they might have been disappointed too!!


It does seem that quite often my blog is visited by people searching for game recipes, and this has made me realise how badly the world needs decent ideas for what to do with Partridge, Pheasant, Rabbit & Venison..... Perhaps I'll start collecting !

So what do people search to find you? and do you think they find it??

9 comments:

  1. 'people who create a blog then never post on it', most likely... ahem...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a lot of people searching for 'a quick knit' which takes them to a post about a very quick hat that I then frogged! I wish people actually searched about stuff I finished and liked rather than frogged!!

    Still, I am greatful for every reader so I won't moan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even realise you could do that.........doh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stupid question Alert!!! Where do I find this info???

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting that you can do that.... but it might be a bit disturbing at times I imagine!!! I have NO idea how you go about that as yet of course LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! I'll add my name to those asking how tis done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:00 pm

    traditionally you don't actually have gravy with Rabbit Pie it is the sauce which comes from making the actual contents of the pie. I usually add some herbs and bay leaves to my cooking Rabbit and some veggie stock (vecon) which makes a lovely sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My best one was "Frisbee injury to what part of neck causes death"

    I had talked about playing Frisbee golf, but no one was injured or killed in the process so I don't know why my blog came up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great info to know.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis