Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I is going to get qualified!

I have decided to finally formalise my 20 odd year profession, by studying for the Institute of Certified Book-keepers qualifications. I decided to enrol with Ideal Schools, as their courses seemed the most complete for the best price. Well that was last week......

I got my first study package......... and settled down to lesson 1 - The Balance Sheet......

"On 6th January Mrs Jones buys an electronic knitting machine (she intends to make and sell high quality sweaters) for £1,600 and £1,200 worth of assorted wools............................"

Do you think they wrote the course just for me???? tee hee! - I think I might enjoy this!

7 comments:

  1. Well done Noo! Tailor made I'd say ;-)

    Now I am catching up with a shameful neglect of blogs today, so may I also say - wow! We didn't have that much snow, what lovely mitts and your socks are fab!

    I have heard nothing but good about new Lanark Yarns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fate! Now you know that you have made the right choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I want to know is... How come Mrs Jones has that much money left after Christmas!! January is always a very skint month round this way!

    Sounds like the course will be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. but is the next question, 'miss noo bought some chickens....' ?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious!!! But it will make you go back for more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to have Mrs Jones' bank account!

    Good luck with the qualification!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good on yer...following in the tradition of grandad eh...just lucky he's not standing over your shoulder...M doing Travel Agent Manager Course....study study....p

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis