Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Look Mum.... A Collar!!





OK there are plenty of mistakes - and "could-be-better"s but it's mine and I made it and I'm Proud!!!

In other news I got a birthday present today from my Great Aunt! - It's a fab Willow trug and a Arbutus Unedo



Lookie what does fit in the trug!!! (and yes there is more upstairs!!!! *blushes*) Well that makes a pretty picture til we get some summer and I can use it to bring in my veggies (if they ever grow!) In fact the way the girls are going - I could use it to bring in the eggs!!!! ;)

Ah well best go tidy up now - all this sewing doesn't 'alf make a mess!!!

11 comments:

  1. Clever you, with a sewing machine! I'm so heavy-handed and reluctant, that I've got 2 broken ones stashed away, and stashed away they will stay! Basically, sewing ain't my craft!

    Love your Monkeys as well - nice colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blinky blimey i'm well impressed! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work with the sewing machine. The no-purl monkeys are great -Don't you just love this pattern? Funnily enough all the baskets in this house are stacked with yarn and WIP's too! Glad you put in the link to the Strawberry tree or I would have been none the wiser! Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the collar, love your socks too! I get in a right mess sewing, bits everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw, I've tagged you for a meme. If you want to play, see my blog for details :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice trug! Makes a lovely yarn holder.

    I'm in awe of the sewing - I'm sure it will look fab on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! A top and a bottom!!!!!! All made by your own fair hand!! Well done!! I'm impressed. I can't even find a material shop nearby, let alone a shop that sells patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:44 am

    Oh yes and it's on straight too!! Well done you. Love the socks too, proper little cottage industry going. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:45 am

    Sorry last comment was me. M XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want a trug :lol:

    I've told you elsewhere how impressed I am with your sewing, but it bears saying again ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. that trug looks fab!!! And gorgeous sewing too btw ;)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis