Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tee Hee!

Only a wee picture til I pick it up............ but this is my new baby! A Peugeot 206SW with dog friendly bootspace (and also chicken feed friendly and heavy shopping friendly)  Diesel engine with a whopping 64mpg, and only £35 RFL cos it's so small.  The test drive proved it does actually travel uphill under it's own volition (better than old diesels then - and indeed my micra!) so the deal was done.  Very happy, very skint... and now looking round the house for things I can sell...... anyone want a Spaniel!?????

8 comments:

  1. ooooh, lovely! I do like silver cars:-) DH and I are getting a lease car shortly too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH so niiiiiccccceeeee!!! Will you be a classed as a Girl Racer now???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brum!

    Love the picture of Spot in your banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am asuming that it is somebody else spanial not yours for sale LOL

    Great choice of car, it is so at the top of my list ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its always exciting getting a new car. Keep it clean for a few months then the novelty wears off! Well it does in this household!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great buy lovely...looking good...Mandy thinking of a 307 when we move and she can trade in the subaru...let us know what you think of the diesel...we are thinking along the same lines...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. brrrrrrrrrm brrrm brrm brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm brrrm brrrrm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!!!! Enjoy driving it :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis