Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

This was not the way this was supposed to work

 
As I am now the owner of an abundance of chicken wire, I thought I would catch Spot out this year and fence in the plum and apple trees.............. this was not the way it was supposed to work. I popped upstairs for 5 mins and when I came back down this was what I was greeted with! - If it's a clicky picture, the one above is worth clicking on to see her face............... do you think she cares that she's locked in?
At least she has the decency to look forlorn in this one!

7 comments:

  1. Well, I think you can say she has a taste for fruit and has been taking lessons from some wily old fox. I love it when they've been naughty and refuse to look at you, it's so like a petulant child :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw whos a clever girl then?....not that your mum would think so at first eh?



    *still chuckling*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nerver mind the cat that got the creme!! More the Spot that got the plums!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just look at her face. I couldn't be cross with her for a single moment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:42 pm

    still licking her lips little minx, but heart melting!!
    M
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spot made me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo! Your dog is too cute - I love spaniels, they are such characters.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis