Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Friday, October 17, 2008

Back to the chicks

I know, I know I was reminiscing about skating and I said that would be the next post, but this is SO sweet!  :)





We moved the chicks and mum today to a place that gets more sun so they could have a little bit of time outside when the weather is nice, and immediately she taught them how to dust bath.  It was so lovely to watch.


Altogether now........................... AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. awwwww! I get to see the chicks in real time - now that's cool!

    They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!! It's like being in your backgarden...they are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! What a shame they have to grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're lovely! And just like 'kids' everywhere - dirt/ dust magnets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so sweet when they are small and fluffy, such a shame they have to grow up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that!
    Thanks for sharing your chicks with us Noo, that was really lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, bless ... BLESS! Best non-knitting post ever! Actually, make that the bestest post EVER ever :D

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis