Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Friday, December 05, 2008

Flicca

It’s been a while since we had any knitting content on here. This has been finished for some time just waiting for some buttons, but finally here in all its glory is…. Flicca

 

DSCN1301 DSCN1302

I love it!  It needs to be worn and loved a bit so the ribbing at the bottom opens out and drapes a bit more.  It is made in Jaeger Extra Fine Merino Chunky in colourway Alaska.  Mods to pattern:  Changed top section from 1 x 1 ribbing to stocking stitch.

Makes my bum look a bit on the wide side, but what do I care, it’s snug and soft and warm and wonderful. I love it!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I am loving it!! it is so on my listy of wants and to do's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a very lovely knit Noo, and looks greaton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it doesn't make your bum look big in real life!! just not a v flattering photo. it is a really nice cardi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely and warm that looks. It would take me all year to knit something similar!!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis