Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Monday, February 02, 2009

Look Mum I’m a snowball

DSCN1383

 

Poor Spot was completely lost in the snow this morning, when she crouched to do her business I nearly lost her!

The chickens are refusing point blank to come out of their house

DSCN1382

so I have had to go out and put food and water inside for them. I’ve also swept a little patch in the run in case they decide to be brave, not much more I can do though.

We’ve had every bit of 2 feet:

DSCN1380since 7:30 last night when it started.

 

And yet still people are out in their cars. Madness.  The A3 is closed and I can see from my window a lorry that has been stuck there for at least the last half hour while I’ve been dealing with stuff outside.

And for me, well I absolutely love it, big kid that I am, but now is not  a good time to realise that I should have put wellies on my Christmas list, I am currently adorning the latest in Sainsburys bags! :)

ENJOY! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you've got loads more than us so far, Noo! We have about an inch or so here in N Lincs this morning, but more is supposedly on the way. I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've got a couple of inches. Your poor chickens, they don't look impressed!

    My dogs were covered in clinkers this morning as well as I stupidly took them on a 5 mile walk. Oscar loved it all but poor Annie had had enough by the walk home. If it's like this tomorrow they'll go for a 20 minute walk around the block...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your greenhouse photo is amazing! We've had a couple of inches and everyone is panicking like it's the end of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like Christmas all over again. What a treat! Snow, and I can't get out to go to work! Making the most of it and trying to get some knitting done!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ šŸ˜Š

ShareThis