Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday

Silkie is sitting on 8 eggs!!!  6 Light sussex pure, one of her own - possibly fertilised by our own cockerel and one of the hybrids - likewise possibly fertilized.... if they hatch they should come out looking interesting if nothing else!

Knitting has ground to a spectacular halt due to me playing Lexulous and bejeweld blitz til all hours of the night

I have found some very special old school friends on facebook, and am spending a lot of time over there at the moment.

Normal (I can hear you chuckling at the word normal you know!....) service will resume........ sometime!

3 comments:

  1. You have really got the chicken bug haven't you lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I be interested to see those Chucks!!! Know what you mean about the knitting/facebook thing..I manage 2/3 rows before im of to surf..It will wear of...I hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facebook is like a packet of biscuits and the I'll just have one notion you go on for 5 minutes when its light and the next thing its cold and dark with the candle burnt through.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis