Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Monday, May 25, 2009

5………

The final chick count is 5!!! – I am very happy. They all seem healthy and happy and are eating and drinking and snuggling under Mum.  Unfortunately in my eagerness to watch them yesterday and keep lifting the lid off the hen house, I have put my back out. So no more photos for a couple of days as I need both hands to hold me upright!

The back ache has also scuppered any idea I had of going to the Surrey County Show, which is practically in my back garden, so I am a bit miffed. 

Enjoy your bank holiday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Oh nooo!! Poor you!! You now need to really rest up and no more chick photos..but they are all lovely and all look to be doing well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're on the mend. Lovely chicks though...

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis