Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Where have you been?

Well Ok that's not fair as it's me that's been AWOL!  I just got bored of writing the same things and life seemed to be moving in repetitive cycles for a while there - well I suppose it always does doesn't it. I just need to find a new angle for it.

Anyway, the chicks are all grown up now, 3 hens and a cockerel. The hens are laying already so they are finally making me a few pounds! - or at least paying for themselves.

Spot is adorable as ever, getting a little slower in her dotage (not necessarily a bad thing), but still lovely and with a character all of her own!

Knitting has been continuing as ever, hats, gloves, socks and a jumper or two!

And there's been a bit of work, but the less said about that the better.

It feels like spring will be here soon, the temperature seems to be rising a little, although it's still raining at every available opportunity.  And as ever, February has heralded the Race for Life events. I've signed up and there's a widget in the sidebar there for anyone who wants to sponsor, but this year I have a few other ideas up my sleeve, so keep tuning in here for details.

I hope you're all well and haven't had too wet and snowy a winter, I'll be back here soon - Honest!

5 comments:

  1. Just trying to leave a comment as it doesn't seem to let everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't comment yesterday but can now! Glad to read you again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Noo. Nice to see you back :)
    I tried to leave a comment yesterday and your blog wasn't having any of it,glad its seen sense Lol

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dee & Linda - nice to see you both here! I reckon the blog got freaked out by the unusual activity and refused to join in!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoohoo I can comment!! I know how you feel about the whole blogging thing..same old same old!!! Burt glad you is back

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis