Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Messages for raceforlife

Noo's Knits & Other Bits..: Race for Life - I need your help!

A few people have mentioned that they hate the sound of their own voice, so I was wondering, if you wanted to join in (click on the link to the post above for details) and send me a message for my race day - would you prefer it if I found a way of recording answerphone messages. So you phoned a number and left me a message and I found a way of taking that as an MP3? I think there are ways but it might cost me a couple of quid. Not huge sums and I'm happy to do it if more people would leave messages.

1 comment:

  1. I would be better with a phone message but thats because I am hopeless with computer stuff!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis