Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sock yarn remnants!





I've caved and bought Lucy's Colour Pack from First4yarns, but as it's out of stock at the moment, I had an idea to appease my desire for some bright colours............. left over sock yarn!  I had started this a long while ago, but it got put in a corner and forgotten! I'd only done a couple of squares so have resurrected it and am now going great guns.- I'm loving it!! ;)  The square designs are from 200 Crochet Blocks ......
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. It will look crazy...but great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks FAB!! Loving the variety of colours and patterns :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is lovely! I want to make one LOL

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis