Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Phew

I did it!!! I ran the whole way! ;) - 5km of jogging at an average of 7 mins per km (I actually think i could walk that pace, but I didn't I proper jogged the whole way!!)  We were lucky with the weather, dry, slight chilly breeze.... 


I'd said I wasn't going to do it again after this year - maybe volunteering instead........ but you know it's a hard thing to give up! - never say never and all that.

Thanks to all my sponsors, and the three people that left me messages - I will add the donation for those tomorrow, they definitely helped me get round the difficult 4th km (past half way, but still with a way to go!)

I'm off to the bathtub now, I may be gone for some time! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Well done you & all the thousands who ran. Your last two posts strike a raw cord as tomorrow I am attending the funeral of a friend & co worker who lost her race for life last Sunday. She was, like me, in her early fifties & leaves two fifteen year old boys. She fought a long a brave battle but still died way too young. She is the second of my friends to die this year from cancer & for Liz and for Julie I say a huge thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said it before and say it again..Your a Star

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis