Check out my Finished Items on the second page

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Evening Walk

On my evening walk today.......................




I noticed that the wild foxgloves are out.  Now I have a bit of an aversion to foxgloves (I think I may have been poisoned by digitalis in a previous life ) but I have to admit these shocks of colour look amazing amongst the green and brown of the dry woodlands at newlands corner.

Also just a quick photo of the natural swimming pool that gets made at Hayling Island when the tide goes out - I had a little swim with Spot last week! ;)

Sorry photos aren't great, they're just taken on my phone. But you get the idea I'm sure!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely...just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, doesn't the beach look lovely! That's a great photo Noo, i love the colours and the stripes!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time. ❤️ 😊

ShareThis